- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SQL Server Developer
A SQL Server Database Developer is required to work for a leading organisation of mine based in Twickenham.
A SQL Server Database Developer with ideally a small amount of DBA experience is required to work for a leading organisation of mine based in Twickenham. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Database Development Team working on exciting new technological advances with cutting edge digital technology with a view to implementing cloud based database solutions. My client, a leader in their field work with a number of global organisations and with their team of experts and leading industry insight, continually strive to improve the customer experience.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- Some DBA experience
- Experience with T-SQL and the ability to write and manage Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2017
If you are an experienced and skilled SQL Database developer with some DBA experience and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a market leader, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.