- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Junior BI Developer/SQL Analyst is required to work for a leading organisation of mine based in Twickenham.
A Junior SQL BI Developer/SQL Analyst is required to work for a leading organisation of mine based in Twickenham. The SQL Analyst position is a junior position, which sits within the Database Development team and reports to the Enterprise Development Manager. The SQL Analyst is primarily focused upon supporting and implementing changes to the Business Intelligence environment under the leadership of the Database Team Lead and the Enterprise Development Manager.
The ideal SQL Analyst will:
- Assist the Database Development team in the implementation of an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Building of ad hoc reports to support business requirements
- Create tables, views, functions and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Craft and modify SSRS Reports to business specifications
- Build PowerBI dashboards to provide powerful graphical information to business users
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- Understanding of DML commands (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE)
- Understanding of T-SQL functions (COUNT, SUM, MAX, RANK, etc)
- Experience querying databases using functionality such as UNION statements and sub-queries
- Experience with a database management interface (SQL Workbench, SQL Server Management Studio, etc)
- Understanding of normalisation and relational database theory
- Experience with SQL Server BI Tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc) is highly desirable
If you are a Junior BI Developer/SQL Analyst looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.