- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SQL BI Developer
A SQL BI Developer is required to work for a leading organisation based in Milton Keynes. The purpose of this role is to design and develop Business Intelligence solutions to deliver reporting and analysis to the wider business.
A SQL BI Developer is required to work for a leading organisation based in Milton Keynes. The purpose of this role is to design and develop Business Intelligence solutions to deliver reporting and analysis to the wider business. The role will involve liaising closely with the Data Warehouse development team and Business Analysts to develop solutions that either provide reports or provide the ability to self-serve in creating reports. Analyse requirements from the business and proactively suggest options for better reporting and visibility of our data / information.
- SSRS development and Maintanence and ideally SSAS
- T-SQL Development
- Tableau report and data source design and build
- Feed requirements into the Data Warehouse team as required for new reporting / BI functionality
- SQL Server stored procedure writing
- Documentation of reports and BI solutions
- Test and code review work developed by colleagues as part of a collaborative team
If you are a skilled SQL Business Intelligence Developer who is proficient with reporting technologies, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.