- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
A Leading client of mine requires a Senior BI Analyst to assist in the implementation of complex financial models (IFRS9 & IRB) in a regulated environment and to produce management information and insight on model performance.
A Leading client of mine requires a Senior BI Analyst to assist in the implementation of complex financial models (IFRS9 & IRB) in a regulated environment and to produce management information and insight on model performance. The Senior BI Analyst will need to work closely with the model development teams to understand, rationalise and challenge (where appropriate) assumptions within the models. The successful candidate will design and develop automated solutions to assist the business in its operation, using Power BI, Excel and MS SQL Server 2016 suite of products.
- Strong SQL background, with experience of T-SQL & SSIS
- Experience of analysing and reporting on large/complex datasets
- Ability to develop new solutions using methodologies consistent with current solutions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Experience of regulatory and financial modelling (IFRS9 & IRB)
- Experience of using a database source control solution
- Experience of developing reporting in Power BI
If you are a Senior BI Analyst/Developer, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.