- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Desktop Technician
One of Networker's partners is looking to add an IT Desktop Technician for their Spring, TX location. Handling all installing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining & upgrading all PC hardware & equipment.
- Perform comprehensive maintenance scheme including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
- Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including software within all locations.
- Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook.
- Observe security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
- Ensure software is virus free prior to installation.
- Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
- Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering or related fields with preferably two (2) years experience in PC/printers support & maintenance.
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude, Effective end user communication, analytical skills & customer oriented
- Proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment: Possess working knowledge in Outlook, Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus/ Attachmate Extra Program etc.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
- Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e., iPhone and iPad).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.