- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
SDWAN Architect- (Plano)
Looking for an SDWAN Architect for an IT & Telecom Hyrbid Company who is responsible for the end to end solution designs which ensures the successful launch of new service delivery.
Primary Skill Set Required
- Good Understanding of the Network Domain both Telecom and IT
- Expertise on SDWAN Technologies
- Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc
- Proven experience of LAN/WAN design & implementation experience
- Designing and implementation experience on different SDWAN solutions.
- Agile Delivery : Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle, agile delivery framework, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Demo Reviews.
- Experience Level: 15+ years of Experience
* Understand and architect overlay network design as per the end to end solution requirement
* Perform SDWAN installations, third party tunnel implementation, build sample configurations, business intent policy configurations.
* To work with cross functional teams and lead new offering development over entire life cycle from conceptualization to client adoption.
* To work with SDWAN SME, LAB engineer to ensure the expected solution outcome.
* Create High Level Solution Design document
* Create interface specification documents
* Create use cases & service flows
* Sign-Off High-Level Solution Design document
* Sign-Off interface specification documents
* Sign-Off use cases & service flows
* Good English communication skills (both speaking and written
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.