- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
REMOTE Sales Engineer- ENERGY & UTILITY FOCUSED
The candidate will have overall presales engineering responsibility for a diverse set of US Energy & Utility customers in the Northeast. Territory would include the Tri State areas; New York, Pennsylvania, etc.
- Pre-Sales Engineering and Solutions management for Tier 1 Energy customers.
- Ability to engage across multiple Business Groups & propose customer focused solutions for network evolution.
- Strong understanding of internal processes including Bill of Materials, Order Management, Salesforce management, etc.
- Strong internal relationships with BG and Natural Gas partners
- Must possess exceptional technical skills - primary focus will be IP, Optical (7705 and 1830), Microwave (MPR9500) and Private Wireless (specifically Private LTE).
- Candidate must be able to successfully articulate the value proposition and serve as the primary engineering focal point for Northeastern Energy customers.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate obstacles in an often demanding, complex environment.
- Exemplary skills related to effective management of technical 'conflict' and ability to successfully partner with BG partners in successfully growing the market.
- Strategic approach to growing the regional energy pipeline.
- Tactical current needs are important however driving sustainable, long term partnerships are keys to success.
- In addition to driving orders growth, focus on revenue is also critically important.
- Facilitate sensible revenue path to include engagement on critical milestones and contractual issues that are beneficial to the customer while keeping the company in a positive revenue position.
- Key technical driver / facilitator in the establishment of regional account plans - strategic and tactical
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education/Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience
- Strong expertise in Products such as 7705, 1830 Optical and/or MPR9500 Microwave packed radio (or direct competitors).
- Experience in the 'inter-operation' of these products across complex network scenarios
- Demonstrated success in challenging customer facing roles; ability to build positive relationships and serve as the primary technical face
- Exemplary customer communication skills; technically articulate with ability to 'white-board' technical solutions at senior customer engineering level
- Visionary, self-starting approach to technical account management & entrepreneurial approach to Sales Engineering is a fundamental requirement.
- 50% overnight travel to strategize with Account Leadership and customer engineering teams.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.