- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer
As a Tier 2 Tech Support Engineer, you will support Radware products including: ADC, WAF & IPS Products. As well as possessing deep technical knowledge; interacts extensively with customers & partners using professional etiquette.
- Providing level two technical support for Radware products.
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support Customer issues and Inquiries.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Resolve problems independently and understands the correct escalation procedures.
- Reproducing and debugging customer reported problems in a lab environment, as necessary, and working with engineering and test teams to resolve issues;
- Documenting issues in a knowledgebase format for use both internal and external;
- Providing timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems.
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 yrs working experience or Master's degree or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills in English
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Must have advanced skills/knowledge in the following:
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, IPv4, L4/L7 switching, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPSec.
- In-depth understanding of protocol and network analyzers.
- Clear understanding of the software development process and lifecycle including the role of customer support and sustaining product engineering in that process.
- Proven track record for working with an enterprise and carrier class customer base.
Additional preferred skills/abilities include:
- Experience Perl Scripting
- Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.