- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
SDWAN Product Manager
One of our Partners are the current Market Leaders in SDWAN & are currently hiring several levels of Product Managers-responsiblities would include: launching services, conduct presentations, comparative analysis & technical documentation.
- Drive SD-WAN features for Enterprise and MSP use-cases
- Build the strategy and roadmap to extend SD-WAN technologies over to IOT, Mobile, Wireless, Cable use-cases
- Drive market leading Application Intelligence knowledge and Application Traffic Management capabilities to fulfill the mission of delivering best in class Application Experience to our customers on specific verticals
- Drive Policy based traffic management capabilities, including policy manager integration strategies
- Drive Lawful Intercept and related technologies for our solutions
- Drive Remote Access VPN technology integration with SD-WAN Solution
- Manage technology and company partnerships, starting from identification all the way to integration, working together with engineering
- Engage with prospective customers to present our solution and to collect requirements.
- Drive adoption of our current and upcoming technologies
- Be the trusted advisor for the field for respective areas
- Engage with 3rd party testing and validation labs to renew and/or obtain security certifications of sorts
- Build competitive analysis and materials
- Drive pricing and licensing for the areas of responsibility
- Work with product management leadership on unified priority list on areas that this position is responsible for
- Proven track record on product management, with at least 5 years of product management experience
- Proven track record on driving sd-wan products, with at least several years of direct sd-wan product management experience
- Proven track record on IOT and Mobile networks product management and technical leadership with at least 5 years of experience
- Deep understanding of associated technologies
- Good understanding of where SD-WAN market, competitors and technologies are going in the next 3-5 years
- Preferably with proven experience on cloud attached and cloud delivered SD-WAN services
- Energetic and with the attitude of getting things done.
- Comfortable with diverse set of customer decision makers, including TDMs, BDMs and CXOs. Adaptive with handling of hands-on detailed work, as well as high level work.
- Able to manage complex situations with ambiguities and suited to work in the startup environment
- Bachelors degree is required. Masters preferred.
- Based in Silicon Valley
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time, globally (TRAVEL IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD- Once Traveling has been deamed safe and approved then this will commence)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.