- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Enterprise Regional Sales Manager - Major Accounts- REMOTE
Leading provider of cybersecurity & application delivery is looking for a Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to fuel advancement by developing new partnerships & driving revenue across enterprise & major accounts in the West Coast.
The location is in the Bay Area and is remote based with up to 40% travel.
The role is 75% hunter and 25% farmer role; selling our partner's products and services to enterprise accounts across verticals.
- Increase sales focusing on major accounts
- Hunt and Farm the regional base of active customers - up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with the corporation & to keep them constantly appraised of their capabilities
- Develop and nurture a network of high-quality channel partners
- Act as the "trusted vendor partner" and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business
- Manage and grow the corporation's pipeline with each of the channel partners
- Engage accounts and sell directly where reseller partners are not a viable option for certain customers
- Act as the corporation's ambassador for both resellers & customers; be the primary point of communication
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the business relationship for an account - liaising with both partners and the Renewals function
- Collaborate with and direct activities of assigned Inside Sales Rep (ISR)
- Work with and help direct activities of Regional Sales Engineer (SE)
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years direct sales experience with high tech enterprise sales (preferably a manufacturer of IT hardware or software products)
- High-end technical understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, firewalls, routers, and switches. Understanding of network security, web application firewalls, cloud operations, and virtualization is a plus
- Experience working with and selling through the channel using existing relationships with VARs, integrators and service providers
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts and other professionals in the region
- Proven track record of delivering over quota
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished
- Experienced with Hunting; self-sufficient and Self-Reliant
- Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly
- Can learn new skills and knowledge
- Is good at learning a new industry, company product and services, and technical knowledge.
- Basic networking background.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols.
- Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis, and monitoring tools is preferred.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.