- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Production QA Lead
One of Networker's MSP Partners is looking for a QA Lead to provide quality service to their client's by internal auditing their products to ensure that the highest production & quality assurance is achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General understanding of client's completed product. Job sheet reading/ filling, ISO/ CQM requirements, Process understanding, Control plan interpretation. Understanding of calibration and verification concepts. Understanding of AQL, military standard concept and use. Understanding and application of Non conformity process. Fully understands and follows established QA procedures while performing the internal QA audit function.
- Coordinate calibration and verification program.
- Must be proficient in QA procedures.
- Preparation of INC report and Daily Yield follow up.
- Follow up on CA/PA open.
- Analysis of NC reports/ Complaints report / Yield report to propose appropriate CA/ PA Support in the implementation of process mapping / risk analysis.
- General support in maintaining documental system.
- Participate as an internal auditor.
- Insure conformance to vision, mission and values of the company.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision Must be highly focused to meet the customer's expectations
- Must have 1 - 3 years' experience working in a manufacturing and/or production environment.
- Basic knowledge of QMS concept, ISO 9001 2015 requirements. CA/PA concepts.
- Process approach. Understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system.
- Overall focus on Risk based thinking.
- PDCA methodology.
- Internal auditor certification is a plus.
- Analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete and abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.