- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Machine Operator- Production Specialist-3rd shift
One of Networker's MSP Partners are looking to fill 8 third shift positions in Atlanta, GA. This position is hourly and comes with guaranteed overtime- so go-getters needed! This position is a contract role with possibility for perm hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Effectively monitor production equipment and clearing any jams or errors
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Verify quality of work during production process
- Use a computer to scan, track and test jobs
- Must be able to work in a high-paced environment
- Required to be standing and operating a machine during shift
- Operate card production equipment and perform related activities
- Formulate and implement work priority decisions
- Exceed production output and quality standards
- Perform minor equipment maintenance and adjustments per written and oral instructions
- Work independently performing quality inspections on own work to production standards
- Identify potential production and quality problems; recommending remedial, corrective or contingency action
- Awareness and compliance with all security and production policies/procedures
- Must possess basic computer skills & Intermediate computer skills also needed.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain housekeeping standards of workstation
- Order supplies as needed
- Attend appropriate training and meetings as required
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management type - advocates team concepts.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Tactful and mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive - but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups, or employees or organization.
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to exercise the use of eyes, ears, hands, and fingers.
- The employee is continually required to sit, stand, and walk with lifting up to 40lbs.
- Education and/or Experience: High School degree with 1-3 year's related experience.
- Mechanical ability is a must
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.