- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
REMOTE Security Engineer- MSSP
In search of a dedicated & motivated Security Engineer. Our Security Partners offer a long term career opportunity with stability, unlimited PTO & growth opportunites; to always make sure you are working toward your next career goal.
The activities include but are not limited to:
- Understand the components in a HADOOP deployment and come up with a solution design that best fits the requirements
- Plan and modify product configuration to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions, and approaches with the product team
- Installation, deployment and integration of customized security product/Security Analytics Platform to the cient's existing environment
- Develop security use cases to detect insider threat and cyber threat
- Providing technical support for troubleshooting of customized systems
- Training system users in customized software security system operation and maintenance
- Confer with customers/end-users and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Ability to demonstrate products and services to customers on site and remotely via webinar sessions
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base
- Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions
- Ability to understand business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results
- Excellent customer interaction, written & verbal communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and Self-driven towards Customer Success
- Willing to travel to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work when required (POST-Covid)
- IMPORTANT We can teach you the technology, coach and educate you on processes. However, you should be determined, motivated, extremely analytical, inquistive on learning new technologies and have a coachable mentality.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (Cybersecurity / Data Science preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of work experience with SIEM technologies or IDS / IPS solutions
- Knowledge of IT Security and MySQL is a must
- Good knowledge of IT security / Firewalls / Security audit logs / Malware / Unix and Windows
- System security events
- Experience in Data/Device Integration and security architecture
- Experience with scripting / programming languages like Bash, Python, Java etc.
- Experience in working with Hadoop 'big data' technologies
- Strong analytical skills to understand data and come up with use cases to build security portfolio for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Cybersecurity certifications like Security+, CEH, CySA+, CISSP is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.