- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Marketing Engineer- SIEM Background/Experience
The TME is a technologist who's part of the Product Marketing team & reports to the SVP. The TME will work with a cross-functional product & engineer team to develop detailed technical content for the solutions that we bring to market.
- Create technical collateral that informs the field of new solutions - this includes technical white papers, solutions briefs, blogs, etc.
- Perform market and technical competitive analysis to identify and document key differentiators
- Develop battle cards for customers, sales, and partner teams outlining competitive positioning strategies
- Conduct sales enablement training with broader sales, partner and field teams to keep them updated on the latest content and positioning
- Collaborate with demand-gen and other marketing functions to promote understanding of product
- Delivers technical presentations, trains and demonstrations on product capabilities
- Assist with, and participate in, product launches, product demonstrations, partner/customer conferences, and strategic planning sessions
- Proven professional experience in Technical Marketing, Competitive Intelligence or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in a SIEM and information security industry
- 2+ years of professional experience in creating and developing compelling technical product content
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or closely-related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (writing sample may be requested)
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive, and assertive
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and upholds a high level of integrity
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, that works well in collaborative situations and fast-paced, start-up environments
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.