- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
REMOTE Sales Engineer
Primary focus on technical support to customers within various sectors & is responsive to the technical needs of the customers, target market & sales. Also, must be knowledgable of technical solutions & self-motivated.
The role includes the following:
- Work closely with Sales (executives, managers and engineers) to properly position IP products within the account.
- Coach Sales teams on identifying and driving business to closure.
- Responsible for developing technical sales strategy based on best practices and product differentiators
- Must be able to meet with influential customer decision makers and communicate verbally or via presentation tools the exact details of IP product capabilities and the specific solutions being offered to customer
- Must be able to define and document network designs and recommendations using presentation tools, like Power Point and design tools, like Visio
- Must be prepared to feed accurate product development feedback into Product Line Management based on current and anticipated customer and market requirements
- Work closely with the Bids & Proposals team to accurately influence pricing and incentive strategy to win customer business
- Conduct sales effort with maximum integrity, ensuring that product capabilities are accurately represented to customer and that the client can deliver proposed solutions in the anticipated timeframe
- Regional (USA and Canada) travel to customer locations.
- Occasional international travel to customer or company facilities will also be required.
- Position will require over 50% of traveling.
- However, during peak times, travel may increase to cover customer requirements and should expect that travel at any time, including with little advanced notice.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science (or related technical degree and/or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a customer facing technical sales, systems engineering, consulting engineer, network architect, technical marketing engineer or similar role in an IP/MPLS focused role and 3GPP Mobile Enhanced Packet Core with emphasis on LTE technology.
- Must have advanced IP/MPLS routing skills including but not limited to detailed knowledge of IP headers and per-hop standard forwarding behaviors, advanced routing protocol configuration and design (OSPF, ISIS, BGP,. . ), detailed understanding of Ethernet switching (including per-device forwarding behavior and standard loop avoidance mechanisms), detailed understanding of MPLS based services, including multiprotocol pseudowires, VPLS, L3VPN, Multicast, etc.
- Must have strong experience in architectural design of LTE networks
- Must be able to quickly and easily master new technologies and evolving standards in various customer business disciplines.
- Must have experience working with product development requirements and IP product lifecycle issues
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal communication.
- Must have excellent customer communication etiquette and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable being an IP/MPLS and LTE packet core products expert within the company and driving other departments and sales teams toward most effectively realizing IP products revenue.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.