- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Pre-Sales Engineer -Employee-1st Market Leader in CyberSecurity
Leading provider of cyber security & application delivery solutions is looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer to fuel the success of customers by providing effective economical & techincal solutions for clients & partners.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions
- Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of company's solution against the competition.
- Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, and trade shows.
- Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, WP's, use cases, etc) for customers and partners
- Stay updated on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, application, and cloud security.
- Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of application architecture, micro services, cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
- Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping the company enhance its solution based on the customer's request.
- Deliver technical overviews and informal sales training tools to: channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
- Expected Travel 50%
- 5+ years of related industry experience working in application or network security
- 2 - 5 years technical sales support in a pre-sales engineering role
- Solid understanding of Data center virtualization technology
- Solid understanding of Public Cloud architecture and security
- Solid understanding of network protocols and technology, including routing, switching and security.
- Good presentation, speaking and demonstration skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Independent and self-motivated
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Relevant industry certifications - eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc.
- Hands-on experience with DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Bind, etc
- Hands-on experience with security tools like OpenSSL, Wireshark, Tcpreplay, Hping, Nmap, ZAP, Burp, etc
- Good understanding of various SSL standards and SSL intercept and inspection solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of Server load balancing, Global server load balancing
- Good understanding of dynamic routing protocols like BGP.
- Understanding of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.