- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Test Manager Job - Cape Town
A South Africa-based multinational retail company
- Creating project testing strategy / approach documents
- Delivering and reporting on operational results
- Managing resource capacity and allocating resources to testing activities
- Managing the communication between resources
- Managing portfolio testing requirements
- Managing and ensuring the quality of test deliverables and services provided by the test team
- Managing and delivering services within agreed SLAs
- Enforcing governance and reporting processes
- Ensuring the proper use of testing tools and adherence to test processes and methodologies
- Monitoring risk and issue log provided by the Test Lead: ensure resolution within agreed SLAs
- Escalate risks and issues as and when required to the Lead and other relevant parties.
- Manages all required Test Demand and forecasting in test team
- Line manages testing resourcing. Recruits & Allocated Testers according to pipeline demand
- Manage Resources & Allocations, assists to Scope & Plan Test Effort, Reviews all Plans, Estimates & Reports issued from Test Team, Escalate Test related Issues to Management & Exec, Reports on Overall Progress.
- Responsible for Quality Control from SIT to UAT and on Performance to Regression. Analyses & Reports on Quality metrics, highlighting trends and issues and driving these forward towards continuous incremental improvements
- Ensure integrity of Quality metric systems
- Draw up a budget in alignment with operational delivery plans, monitor effectiveness, report on variances and provide solution recommendations.
- Implement, manage and report on cost effectiveness improvement objective achievement and communicate or escalate any shortfalls.
- Implement and use testing governance & compliance procedures & processes effectively to identify and manage risks and expose previously unknown.
- Implement testing governance procedures.
Learning & Development
- Implement people resource planning for testing in line with delivery and performance objectives, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Positively influence and manage process & procedural changes and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Able to participate in developing Business Strategies, Presenting information and analysis to make recommendations.
- Accumulate information to report on progress via testing dashboards and use for decision making purposes and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Apply knowledge of products, techniques and related processes to manage a team's task execution on quality and time.
- Apply the necessary discretion & judgement to diagnose symptoms, causes & effects and to make decisions to overcome problems & to provide solutions.
- Assist in the timeous identification and solving of operational problems for a team being managed.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.