- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure
Job Description :
- Conduct duct and chamber inspection to determine feasibility for use.
- Validate network designs.
- Taking ownership to deliver survey or validation results within time frames set out by Client
- Work safely - this is a condition of employment. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and consider safety to be an integral aspect of every job function.
As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
Knowledge / experience
- Fibre Network design, construction and / or installation
- Overhead and underground knowledge of BT is essential for this role.
- FTTX service delivery within telecoms industry
- Network Survey experience
- Operating mobile devices (tablets)
- NRSWA Operative Unit 2
- A9 BT Accreditation Underground Safety
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player and comfortable being part of a growing dynamic team.
- Detail oriented
- Reasonable fitness level - ability to walk and stand for extended periods outdoors
- A full driving licence will be required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.