- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Automation Tester
A Senior Automation Tester is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Brighton.
A Senior Automation Tester is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Brighton. The successful candidate will deliver automated testing for a range of web applications, as part of both project and business as usual (BAU) work streams along with serving as a specialist in all aspects of test automation, including approach, scripting, maintenance, test automation tools\technologies and performing automated testing throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Essential Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#, TestNG/NUnit and page object model.
- Comfortable using Intellij/Eclipse IDEs.
- Experience of creating and maintaining test automation frameworks which include preparation of test data, writing generic reusable functions and converting manual test scripts into automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience of working on test automation projects from inception to delivery.
- A natural problem-solver with ability to think laterally and explore alternative approaches to provide the best test solutions.
- Ability to develop, execute and maintain automated test suites for various systems, in line with the project risk profile.
- Experience of delivering automated test scripts using formal processes and procedures in project and BAU contexts.
If you are a senior Automation Tester looking for a new opportunity. Please get in touch.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.