- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Solutions Architect (Border / AIr / Freight Security)
Security Architect - Border Security - Design - Planning - Systems Integration
Solutions Architect or Technical Design Authority
We are seeking a Border Security Architect - Are you a Border Security specialist, then we have an exciting new position available based in our London offices. Ideally, you will hold SC Security Clearance or be willing and able to undergo the clearance criteria and have demonstrable experience working within Border Security projects.
This role requires you to have some experience in;
- Technology Planning, Strategy, Direction and Design choices.
- Being responsible for the Development of Complex Solutions.
- You will carry out Evaluations and lead the Selection for the Provision of Solutions.
- You will participate in Pre-Sales, Proposal Process Support, Implementation & Deployment of Solutions.
We will also require detailed experience in Border Domain Technologies, you will be knowledgable in some of the following;
- Industry Supported Messaging & Transport Protocols
- FAL, SOLAS, TDI, OPI, iAPI eVISA, eGates, Targeting Principles, Intelligence-Led Operating Models
- Air Cargo Messaging, Advanced Passenger Data Exchange Programmes, Border Security Operating Mandate.
- National Single Window, eNOAD or applicable Maritime Arrival & Departure Systems.
In addition to the technology experience, some of the key responsibilities will require your approval for the designs for client border solutions in relation to the technical design, delivery and service costs and our overall commercial position.
You will own the design of technical border solutions that provide availability, reliability, stability, manageability, scalability and security that be fully supported.
- Are you able to show demonstrable knowledge in border technology projects?
- Do you want to work with products that genuinely make a difference to people lives?
- Are you good in a customer facing role with outstanding communication and presentation skills?
If you can answer yes to the above questions then we have a truly fantastic career opportunity for you to consider, we can offer an excellent basic salary with a competitive benefits package and true enjoyment in your role.
We would be very passionate about talking with you to discuss this exciting career opportunity that we have available.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.