- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Solutions Architect (Border Security)
Security Architect - Border Security - Design - Planning - Systems Integration -eBorders - eVISA
Solutions Architect - We are seeking a Border Security Solutions Architect for an exciting new position we have available based in our London offices. The ideal candidates will hold SC Security Clearance or be willing and able to undergo the clearance criteria and have demonstrable experience working within Border Security projects.
This role requires experience in;
- Technology Planning, Strategy, Direction and Design choices.
- Coordinate the Development of Complex Solutions.
- Carry out Evaluations and Selection for the Provision of Solutions.
- Pre-Sales, Proposal Process Support, Implementation & Deployment of Solutions.
We will also require detailed experience in Border Domain Technologies, ideally some of;
- Industry Supported Messaging & Transport Protocols
- FAL, SOLAS, TDI, OPI, iAPI eVISA, eGates, Targeting Principles, Intelligence-Led Operating Models
- Air Cargo Messaging, Advanced Passenger Data Exchange Programmes, Border Security Operating Mandate.
- National Single Window, eNOAD or applicable Maritime Arrival & Departure Systems.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.