- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior DevOps Support Engineer
Support & maintain a cloud estate (AWS), drive infrastructure optimisation and automation. Implement best practice & scripted management of cloud based databases (Redshift, Oracle, Aurora).
Working within the Infrastructure Product Group team, which consists of other DevOps Lead, DevOps engineers, team manager, and SecOps engineers.
Support and maintain a cloud estate (AWS) and drive infrastructure optimisation and automation. Implement best practice and scripted management of cloud based databases (Redshift, Oracle, Aurora).
Help individuals, teams and managers be as effective as possible by embedding an agile culture.
Working arrangements - 5 days in the office. A week's on-call duties (rota based) will be paid an additional 6th day.
Must be SC cleared or willing to undergo clearance procedure.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years RedHat Enterprise Linux experience, or RHCE certified RHEL7
- 3+ years enterprise production AWS experience, or AWS DevOps/SysOps Associate
- 3+ years Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripting experience
- 2+ years experience on networking management (Cisco stack), or CCNP
- 2+ years experience with cloud networking automation
Desirable skills and experience:
- Proven experience of implementing cloud infrastructure best practices in relation to network security (DirectConnect, VPN Gateways, NACLs, IDS/IPS, VPC design, patterns, standards, etc.)
- Experience with network architecture
- Experience using dev tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Experience using monitoring tools (Splunk, DataDog, Qualys)
- ITIL Foundation certified
To apply, please send your CV to Cosmina.Breazu@networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.