- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Site Acquisition Manager - Turfing
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading telecoms company to find Site Acquisition Manager's to work them in the NY/NJ market.
Our client is offering competitive pay, fully paid employee benefits, and long term job security.
If you are a Site Acquisition Manager that has recently worked on an AT&T turfing or small cell/CRAN projects and are available to work in the North Texas market, then this is the position for you!
As the Site Acquisition Manager your responsibilities will include:
- All Site Acquisition and associated activities on given projects, from RF design to acceptance of the NTP.
- Managing all site acquisition activities
- Reviewing and/or assist in the preparation of Scope of Work
- Coordinating and enforcing deliverable deadlines for A&E services and deliverables
- Obtaining lease agreement
- Obtaining jurisdictional approval up to and including zoning
- Regulatory approvals.
- Managing site acquisition Service Providers and ensure that contract requirements, specifications, and milestones for Site Acquisition are met.
- Attending coordination and progress meetings.
The Site Acquisition Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior site acquisition management experience working on AT&T turfing or small cell/CRAN projects preferred
- Minimum seven years of practical field experience working with 500+ site builds
- Strong knowledge in cell site acquisition best practices, zoning, permitting, landlord negotiations, leasing laws, jurisdictional requirements and environmental compliance
- Excellent working knowledge all of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Local market knowledge required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...