- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Business Process Analyst - RPA / global transformation
RPA Business Process Analyst / Process Consultant required for an RPA centric global business transformation programme
We ar ekeen to speak with Business Procss analysts, Process Analysts and Process specialists with experiecne of working on RPA related change propgrammes.
Our client is industrialising their RPA capability and transforming key operations across numerous geographical locations internationally.
essential skills and experience:
- at least 6 months' experience of working with RPA delivery (ideally beyond POC)
- knowledge of at least one of the leading RPA
- proven experience in process engineering, process change, PEx, business analysis
- confident self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
desirable skills and experience:
- Commercial knowledge of Blue Prism or UiPath
- Lean 6 Sigma certification with real world experience
- Russian Language skills (a definite bonus but not essential)
- experience of finance operations transformation
please get in touch ASAP or pass on to a friend/colleague that may be interested and suitable
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- 4 of the highest paying jobs in software
Choosing what field of software to go into can be difficult. One thing to consider is how much you can expect to earn, eithe...
- 6 things IT professionals need to know about GDPR
This time next year new data protection regulations will be in effect which put more onus on organisations to better protect...