- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
.NET Developer (Full Stack)
Global software provider specialising in the media/broadcast industry require an experienced .NET Developer to join their Scrum team to work on the lauch of a new cutting edge product.
They are looking for team players with ideas and a passion for what they do. If you like a challenge, this could be the place for you.
Their technology stack includes:
- .net 4.x (moving to .net core)
- AnguarJS / Angular
- Octopus Deploy
- C# - 3+ years
- TypeScript - 1+ years
- Full Software Lifecycle experience
- Source Control tools, particularly git
- Experience with Agile, TDD and BDD practices
- Knowledge of industry best practices in terms of architectural design, design patterns, including how and when to apply them
Nice to have:
- Experience delivering projects in the cloud, preferably AWS
- .Net Core and converting existing .Net Apps to Core
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines
- Angular and AngularJS experience
This is a fantatic opportunity to join a market leader in their field, offering a team-oriented culture, and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...