- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
.NET Developer (Full Stack)
Global software provider specialising in the media/broadcast industry require an experienced .NET Developer to join their Scrum team to work on the lauch of a new cutting edge product.
They are looking for team players with ideas and a passion for what they do. If you like a challenge, this could be the place for you.
Their technology stack includes:
- .net 4.x (moving to .net core)
- AnguarJS / Angular
- Octopus Deploy
- C# - 3+ years
- TypeScript - 1+ years
- Full Software Lifecycle experience
- Source Control tools, particularly git
- Experience with Agile, TDD and BDD practices
- Knowledge of industry best practices in terms of architectural design, design patterns, including how and when to apply them
Nice to have:
- Experience delivering projects in the cloud, preferably AWS
- .Net Core and converting existing .Net Apps to Core
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines
- Angular and AngularJS experience
This is a fantatic opportunity to join a market leader in their field, offering a team-oriented culture, and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.