- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sales Manager - Enterprise
Our client, internationally recognized giant in the telecommunications industry, provides bespoke and niche products to their clients.
As part of their progressive strategic growth plans in SA, they have a new hire within the JHB office of a Sales Manager - Enterprise to build and manage new and existing relationships. My client would prefer someone coming from an enterprise business unit and has a demonstrated track record in meeting and exceeding targets within the enterprise space.
Detailed Job description:
- Develop and implement effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives.
- Manage the channel sales function to maximize sales and profitability objectives.
- Maintain accurate forecasts for the channel and all it's strategic customers.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Technical or any related field.
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Building and maintaining Strategic Relationships.
- Work under pressure and adhere to agreed deadlines.
This is an excellent organization, with a demonstrated success track record in countries they operate in around the world. They provide local and international opportunities, with a superb support structure and a rewarding commission structure.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com / 021670 0635
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.