- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
FMCG HR Operations Manager - Travel into Africa
10 years progressive experience in an HR Generalist function.
With a specific focus on business partnering in SA & into Africa, travel into regions with a plan of assessing and developing plans to improve, talent management, governance & compliance, strategy & operational excellence.
Salary: ZAR 1,000,000 - 1,200,000 per annum
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Short term incentive
- Mobile Phone & Allowance
- Competitive salaries with reviews and annual discretionary bonuses.
- Career Development Plan
Our client, internationally recognized multinational, providing state of the art products to their clients, is looking to hire a HR Operations Manager - Africa reporting directly into the HR Strategic Director & dotted line to the Managing Director. This is a strategic hire within a fast-paced environment that provides exceptional growth opportunities locally and internationally. The HR Operations Manager - Africa will be responsible for providing effective human resources consulting and ensure effective delivery of service to business unit leadership, partnering with senior executives to ensure business unit strategies are supported with appropriate HR programs and sustains initiatives that support the HR strategy.
- 10 years progressive experience in an HR Generalist function, with a specific focus on business partnering in SA & into Africa, travel into regions with a plan of assessing and developing plans to improve, talent management, governance & compliance, strategy & operational excellence.
- FMCG industry highly preferred.
- Degree in Human Resources or any related degree.
- Professional memberships
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Strong oral & writing communication skills.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Experience of partnering with line management and the HC team to produce long term strategies.
- Work under pressure and adhere to agreed deadlines.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.