- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Enterprise Sales Manager - IOT/Cloud/SD-WAN, Johannesburg
Our client, internationally recognized giant, provides bespoke and niche products to their clients.
As part of their expansion plans in South Africa, they have a new strategic hire within the JHB office of an Enterprise Sales Manager (either IOT, Cloud and/or SD-WAN experience) to build and manage new and existing relationships. My client would prefer someone coming from an enterprise business unit within the Telco space (Operator, Vendor or second tier).
Salary: ZAR 700,000 - 900,000 per annum (70/30 split)
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Competitive & rewarding Incentive/commission scheme
- Great environment and culture
- Develop and implement effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives.
- Manage the channel sales function to maximize sales and profitability objectives.
- Maintain accurate forecasts for the channel and all it's strategic customers.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field. (Mandatory).
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Building and maintaining Strategic Relationships.
- Work under pressure and adhere to agreed deadlines.
This is an excellent organization, with a demonstrated success track record in countries they operate in around the world. They provide local and international opportunities, with a superb support structure and a rewarding commission structure. Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
- 5-8 years progressive sales/solution sales/presales experience within the Telecommunications industry, with at least 5 years sales experience in the enterprise telecom market.
- Extensive IOT, Cloud and SD-WAN experience.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.