- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Your role will be working closely with the Product Owners, Dev teams and other stakeholders across the entity to ensure delivery of projects aligned to the companies objectives, whilst aligning to an agile environment.
- My client, is one of the largest and fastest growing international fin-tech organizations.
- They are urgently looking for a Scrum Master who's primary focus would be to lead and facilitate a diverse group of intelligent and passionate people who are responsible for building and operating a large scale system that is at the core of the business.
- Your role will be working closely with the Product Owners, Dev teams and other stakeholders across the entity to ensure delivery of projects aligned to the companies objectives, whilst aligning to an agile environment.
Detailed Job description:
- Certified Scrum Master Certification.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach.
- 6+ years in agile environment.
- Knowledge of multiple Agile practices (Kanban, Scrum)
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- People's person.
- Agile mindset.
- Interpersonal skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.