- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Dev Ops Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system. You will also be required to debug, analyze and suggest system improvements as required.
The DevOps Engineer will join a team of Developers and assist in creating reliable, re-usable and leading-edge DevOps practices and tools. You will be responsible for ensuring application deployments to both the cloud (AWS) and local data centres are performed reliably and repeatedly through the use of advanced scripting and tools. You will also ensure optimal application performance and functional monitoring as well as upgrade management.
Essential experience and skills required:
- 2 years of Experience with AWS services
- 1 years of programming with PHP or scripting with Python
- Very good understanding of web app environments and server security
- Solid experience in building highly scalable server architectures
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment
- Automation experience with configuration management tools (ansible, chef, puppet, terraform etc)
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working with AWS - EC2, RDS, S3 server security setting up backup and stability systems
- Solid experience in - SQL
- Setting up and securing highly available solutions managing and installing SSL certificates
- Configuring firewalls and VPNs
- Configuring nagios, new relic or any other monitoring software
- Writing provisioning scripts in ansible, chef, puppet, terraform etc
- Write bash/powershell scripts
- Set up automated deployment of different projects on different environments
- Understand complex software and system architecture
- Set up multi-tier architectures
- Analytical/Trouble shooting skills
For more information and to apply, please contact: email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.