- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Angular Quality Assurance Lead
My client a leading Financial Services organisation are looking for an Angular Tester to lead in Quality Assurance in a software development team to develop, deliver and support the organisations application systems to meet business requirements.
My client a leading Financial Services organisation are looking for an Angular Tester to lead in Quality Assurance in a software development team using a range of agile techniques. Experience with tools such as Rest Assured, Protractor, Neoload, Swagger and Postman will be required. The development will be undertaken on a new platform built using JAVA and Micro Services technologies. The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and will take an active role in participating in scrum meetings and advising on testing strategy.
- Strong QA experience of development and integrating components, at least 5 years.
- Angular Testing, Rest Assured, Protractor, Neoload, Swagger, Postman.
- Strong scrum experience and taking an active role in advising on testing strategy.
- Strong Java experience, Micro Services and Swing
- QA of services through use of and supporting APIs, at least 3 years
- Understanding of and ability to apply modern development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Pairing etc. to support our Agile delivery practices.
- Experience delivering test automation or frameworks and incorporating these into CI/CD environments
If you are a Lead Quality Assurance specialist with strong Agile and Angular skills and are looking for a new QA opportunity. Please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...