- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Programme Manager is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Brighton.
A Programme Manager is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Brighton. The successful candidate will lead project definition & Delivery for programmes of work as part of an overall strategic portfolio that are significant and key to strategic execution of work, determining scope, requirements and deliverables for executive agreement.
Ensuring that the project plan is comprehensive, taking account of (but not limited to):
- Challenge and ratify/amend any assumptions made that form the basis of the plans and associated deliverables
- Identify and proactively manage key dependencies on your work stream and on others work streams to ensure effective delivery
- To implement work stream deliverables on time, to budget and desired quality
- Effectively manage project implementations and impacts to BAU activity/service levels
- Definition of roles & resources required, standing up project team & managing resourcing within it through its lifecycle (matrix management of operational resource will be a feature)
If you are a programme manager with ideally financial services experience within commutable distance from Brighton, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.