- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
OSS Project Coordinator
Looking for an OSS Project Coordinator to work on a contract basis in Reading.
Supporting OSS Programme Manager and workstream Project Managers with Governance. Managing the inputs and outputs from various Governance boards.
Roles and responsibility
The major areas of the Project Coordinator Role include:
* RAID Management and Escalation
* Actions/minute taking
* Financial reporting
* Tracking of programme milestones against contractual commitments
* Preparing presentations for key stakeholder meetings
* Maintaining Governance and control
* Tracking and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
* Quality assurance of reporting at workstream and OSS Programme level for upstream communication
* Drafting Programme communication to wider audiences (ex. Newsletters, demonstrations, wider team updates)
* Ad-hoc meeting coordination
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....