- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Salesforce Tech Lead
Client: eCommerce / Fashion
To serve as the technical lead and SME on projects focused on Salesforce.com (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud).
To serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects focused on Salesforce.com - specifically Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Social Studio. You will utilise your design and development experience in Salesforce to implement custom solutions and influence the future direction and roadmap. This role will lead a small team with growth plans in the future, so we will rely on you to recruit, line manage, coach and mentor other members of the team.
- Passionate about delivering high quality software that solves real business problems
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Adaptable, the role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, whether that be coaching, development, testing, support, operations and documentation, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and issues
- Prefer face to face communication over electronic media
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Good time-management skills with the ability to be depended on by colleagues
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales, prioritising effectively
- Consistently seeks to raise standards through experimentation and the adoption of new tools and processes
THE COMPANY TECH STACK
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a technical lead and subject matter expert on Salesforce projects.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visualforce and application integration patterns
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically Salesforce.com
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Assist with user presentations and platform showcasing
- Manage training and mentoring of Junior Developers and own the future growth of the team
- Take a leadership role in helping advance and support our Salesforce practice
- Works closely with Product Manager to define roadmap and manage technical backlog
- Works directly with business stakeholders to help lead projects and facilitate business process analysis workshops
- Release and environment management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environments comparisons and version control
- Able to make product recommendations for both existing platform and new features
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Service Cloud experience - Essential
- Sales Cloud experience - Essential
- Visualforce & Apex Development - Essential
- Lightning experience - Desired
- Marketing Cloud experience - preferred
- Salesforce Integrations - preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...