- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Enterprise Tools Monitoring Engineer (Japanese Speaking)
Build the event management queues and configure SOI to implement system, understands how technology fits in with the overall IT Service and Service Lifecycle, experienced and expert in CA products such as CA UIM, CA Spectrum, CA SOI, CA APM.
- Build the event management queues and configure SOI to implement system for "monitoring the monitors"
- Enter all relevant details into the Event record and ensure that this data is accurate
- Be informed of the objectives and activities of all support groups
- Execute and coordinate Proactive Event Management
- Execute and coordinate Reactive Event Management
- Ensure correct closure and evaluation of Events
- Ensure that the Event Management process, procedures; work instructions, and tools are optimal from a department/section point of view
- Carry out Event Management activities according to the process, procedures and work instructions
- Obtain the technical and organizational knowledge required to perform the activities
- Identify Problems and analyze Incidents
- Register Problems
- Execute classification of Problems
- Execute allocation of Problems to the correct support group
- Coordinate and plan Event Resolution as required
- Monitor Event Resolution progress in accordance with classification
- Monitor the hand-over of Events to other support groups
- Monitor the process performance against KPIs in all departments
- Propagate the correct use of the Event Management process within all departments and sections
- Perform trend analysis
- Review and evaluate closed Events
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese (Oral and Written)
- Is an IT Generalist and may have experience with a particular technology platform
- Understands how technology fits in with the overall IT Service and Service Lifecycle
- Must be an effective communicator
- Has sufficient knowledge of IT Infrastructure to understand and analyze the data produced by the different monitors
- Has an appropriate sense of urgency
- Required user knowledge of SolarWinds WPM CA Nimsoft
- Required administrative knowledge of monitoring tools
- Preferred administrative knowledge of CA Nimsoft and/or Service Operations Insight
- Preferably skilled in SolarWinds WPM and CA products such as CA UIM, CA Spectrum, CA SOI, CA APM.
- Knowledge on designing/implementing/supporting any monitoring tools would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on Wintel/Unix/Linux technology - at par with Level 2 support.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work with other technical teams, vendors, field technicians, etc to address specific outages or issues.
- Technically inclined and has interest/passion for infrastructure monitoring
- Positive attitude/willing to learn/open to support additional tools (eg. IPSoft, ILMT).
- Solid windows and / or Unix scripting skills to aid in automation of tasks.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...