- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
We are looking for a Network Administrator who can plan the future growth and expansion of our clients computer network.
The Network Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the current systems and keeping the IT support staff updated on the latest tools and processes. The ideal candidate for this position certified to work with Cisco networking equipment, and is well-versed in Windows-based cloud computing solutions and experienced in AWS (Amazon Web Services) deployment, maintenance and performance.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience at the enterprise networking
level, and can also work well with legacy systems.
Network Administrator responsibilities include:
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes.
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment.
- Create projects that are designed to either add functionality required by the company or to address ongoing network failure issues.
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
- Analyze the current network structure and submit quarterly comprehensive reports to executive team on how to make the network more efficient.
- Experience with scripting languages: such as Python, Perl, Ruby
- Experience of TCIP/IP stacks.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field required (Master's degree preferred)
- 2+ years' successful network troubleshooting experience
- Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision
- Proven experience managing a large and complex network
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong safety record and a history of establishing safe work practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.