- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Full-Stack Cloud AWS Developer
Looking for a Cloud Developer to work within an Agile team to design, develop, test, implement, deploy, document and support cloud native information system
Our European Public Services client are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect and Developer. You will be working within an Agile team to design, develop, test, implement, deploy, document and support cloud native information system.
Technical Knowledge required:
- Cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Native cloud development
- Web Service, API Gateway
- Both non-relational and relational data stores (DynamoDB/MongoDB, RedShift)
- AWS Athena, ORC files, Typescript
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing
- Additional testing, and implementation as part of a wider development team
- Documentation and support cloud native information systems
- Assistance during relevant parts of analysis, evaluation and reporting
This role requires the successful candidate to work in Luxembourg, so you must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please attach an updated CV with your application.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.