- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Automation/DevOps Job - Cape Town, Winelands
As part of evolving our highly successful framework, you will leverage industry-leading technologies such as Node.js, Cucumber, Appium, Golang, Terraform and Docker.
As a DevOps/Automation Engineer, (your job) will be to support the Lead Automation Engineer in extending and maintaining our state-of-the-art test automation framework and partner with Quality Analysts to design CI and CD (or DevOps) processes for releases.
Detailed Job description:
- Computer Science or related degree
- 4+ years' on the job development experience
- Competent open source software developer
- Scripting language experience (e.g. Node.js, Python or Groovy)
- Container technologies experience (e.g. Docker and Docker Swarm)
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as code experience (e.g. Terraform)
- Comfortable working with Linux
- Experience testing product functionality with SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
List Key skills / Key words:
- Ci/CD Pipelines
If this sounds like the job for you, please click APPLY or send your CV to: email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.