- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Scrum Master Job, Cape Town Winelands
We are actively searching to fill a Scrum Master job where you'd work for a Leader in the Mobile Payments and Authentication sector, based in Cape Town.
As a Scrum Master, (your job) will be to coach the teams, product owners, and wider company in Agile and Scrum principles, and facilitate collaboration so that the teams can deliver high-quality, potentially shippable features every sprint. You will be responsible for setting Scrum principles work for your teams.
Detailed Job description:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a Scrum master role for a software development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- A formal Scrum qualification or learning path
- Experience working with software teams building commercial products or SaaS platforms
- A healthy self-esteem that does not mind being challenged by bright people
- Knowledge of numerous patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum framework
- Experience with JIRA in a Scrum and Agile context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with a wide range of individuals, from developers and quality assurance engineers, to management and executives
- Basic understanding of project management (beneficial)
- Software Development
If this sounds like the job for you, please click APPLY or send your CV to: email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.