- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Applications Development Engineer
You will be required to perform as an Application Development and Support Consultant, forming part of an on site team for a large financial services UK client.
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
What success looks like in this role:
You will be required to perform as an Application Development and Support Consultant, forming part of an on site team for a large financial services UK client. You will work closely with both on and off-shore internal teams, and contribute to the success of the delivery and support team embedded with the client.
- Application Design and Development
- Following project life cycle and all defined client processes
- Able to work and deliver on new requirements/changes independently and part of a team
- Learning the client's technologies and products in a rapid fashion to be able to contribute quickly
- Application Support Services (OOH) where required as part of the role
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience in one or more programming languages in .Net, C#, C, COBOL
- Background in client orientated environments
- One or more of Windows/Linux/Unix knowledge
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and Outlook would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile work patterns would be advantageous.
Please attach an up to date CV with your application and I will get in contact with you if you are successful.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.