- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Core Engineer
Within the Software team, you will be in charge of Modem software developments and maintenance. You will be developing new features and you will be fixing issues related to all projects: NB-IoT, CAT1-4, carrier aggregation.
- 5+ years' experience in industrial or embedded software development for 2G/3G/LTE
- Solid C/C++ programming skills
- Very good knowledge of real-time operating systems and/or multithreaded applications with hard real-time constraints
- Solid understanding of system architectures
- Experience in protocol features for 2G/3G/LTE is highly desirable
- Experience in L1 control algorithm is highly desirable
- Knowledge of signal processing tools and techniques is highly desirable (OFDM, filtering, FFT, …)
- Experience of power management is highly desirable
- Fast learning capabilities, ability to work in a team, good communications skills
- Adept at working in fast moving and multicultural environment
- Good English
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...