- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SAP APPLICATION ARCHITECT
The Enterprise SDC group develop, implement, and maintain applications used across the business globally to further the aims. This covers everything from financial management to publishing workflow management
Networkers Technology is actively looking for a SAP Application Architect to work for an end-user client:
The Enterprise SDC group develop, implement, and maintain applications used across the business globally to further the aims. This covers everything from financial management to publishing workflow management.
We are recruiting a SAP Application Architect to design and architect end-to-end solutions and systems within our global SAP systems, working across a variety of business areas, including finance, logistics, integration, operational reporting, and management reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- working with senior stakeholders and business teams to understand needs and priorities
- working with IT and technology colleagues, to understand our current global SAP architecture, infrastructure, principles, and solutions
- creating practical and sustainable end-to-end SAP architecture designs within and beyond SAP, drawing on existing SAP standards and best practices
- supporting colleagues and developers throughout the project lifecycle, to help them understand your designs and refine as necessary
- engaging with key projects, assuring and verifying that the technology approach and designs are suitable.
You will have significant architecture experience within SAP, coupled with an excellent delivery track record. You will work closely with business teams and technology colleagues to understand needs, and working collaboratively devise and create end-to-end designs that are practical and innovative.
This is an exciting and interesting role requiring a versatile individual with excellent architecture and people skills, including:
- experience of performing a solutions architecture role, across a variety of technologies and business spaces
- experience of TOGAF or similar, ideally qualified (if not training will be provided)
- experience of both agile and waterfall/iterative agile project delivery
- hands-on experience of technology projects, either as a developer or architect, ideally gained in a publishing, media, or eCommerce environment
- first rate communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written, and the ability to influence non-technical and technical staff
- being able to work constructively and collaboratively with other experts and teams, with the ability to adapt and compromise
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage several streams of work concurrently
- experience in a global organisation, using in-sourced and out-sourced services, and working with internal and third-party suppliers
- being a team player, who is comfortable working in a fast moving environment.
Interested? Get in touch for more information and an immediate consideration
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...