- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Finance Systems and Data Governance Manager (SAP BW and BPC)
- You will directly be Responsible for Finance Master Data. You will also provide direction and governance across all core master data area e.g. Vendors/customers/products/employee
Networkers Technology is urgently looking for Finance Systems and Data Governance Manager (SAP BW and BPC):
Main Activities and Responsibilities include;
- You will directly be Responsible for Finance Master Data. You will also provide direction and governance across all core master data area e.g. Vendors/customers/products/employees.
- You'll will focus on developing and growing the Finance Systems and Data Governance team and will be responsible for defining roles and responsibilities within the team to ensure ongoing improvement in data quality, system support and reporting across company's Finance systems.
- This activity is of major significance to the organisation since the Information generated from the SAP by Design system will form the basis of company's Performance management systems and will also feed into the company's decision making processes.
- Leadership and Management - Establishes and leads the Finance Systems & Data Governance Team in the completion of their responsibilities, coordinates the team's activities to ensure consistent and reliable delivery to the business and ensures no single point of knowledge across the group- in addition to management of direct reports, this includes coordination of activity involving other key staff in other functions.
- Strategy Development and Implementation -Works alongside the business and the IS team and leads the development of company's Strategy in areas of Data Governance, Data Warehousing and Systems Support. To include definition and implementation of company's Master Data management strategy across all functions, including introduction of processes and/or tools.
- Development of data warehousing and reporting strategies with the new toolsets and development and implementation of a robust and sustainable support strategy for the new Finance applications.
- Project Management - Leads the Data elements of the SAP projects with the relevant areas of the business to ensure appropriate master data governance and migration.
- Process Improvement - Ensures processes within the Finance Systems team are clearly documented and updated to reflect any procedural changes and that these processes operate within the appropriate control environment. Creates an environment of continuous improvement.
- SAP/BPC systems support- in addition to the leadership qualities required for this role the Head of Finance systems will be required to actively work in the SAP and BPC systems performing level zero configuration and actively managing the externally hosted support contracts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven strong technical ability in a SAP/BW or BPC background is essential.
- Experience working within Finance and IT environments desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of full project management methodology and implementation.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience of implementing and managing master data processes.
Work Based Competencies;
- Ability to co-ordinate colleagues, stakeholders and contracted parties through expert leadership, motivation, teamwork, supervision and accountability skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate with authority both verbally and in writing at all levels of the business and across different cultures; able to tailor communication appropriately to the requirement of diverse audiences.
- Ability to operate at difference levels from operational to strategic.
- Able to recognise resistance early and overcome barriers swiftly. Shows a high degree of conflict resolution overcoming barriers to create team work.
- Expert planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Drives and creates a culture of innovation and change, constantly striving to improve themselves and those around them.
- Proven ability to manage through change and ambiguity.
Interested? Get in touch for more information and an immediate consideration.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.