- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Netwokers Technology have partnered with a leading telecoms company to find Construction Managers to work on cell site construction projects in New England.
Networkers Technology are working with a leading telecoms company to find a Construction Manager to work with them on a long term contractual opportunity in New England.
As Construction Manager on this exciting opportunity you can expect:
- Long term employment with career development opportunity
- Highly competitive benefit and benefits
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology on the best networks in the nation
The Construction Manager responsibilities will include:
- Responsibilty for all construction in given market
- Line management responsibility for Construction team
- Overseeing work and ensuring that it is kept to the customers standards
- Reporting directly to the customer and internal stakeholders
- Civil works
- Site works
- Project close out activities
The Construction Manager requirements include:
- 5+ years within wireless construction
- Previously experience working in New England
- Thorough understanding of LTE construction from cradle to grave
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
(Due to the urgent nature of this project, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with unrestricted US work authorization.)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....