- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Oracle ERP Implementation Project Manager
Networkers' client is seeking an Oracle ERP Implementation Project Manager to assist in the full cycle software implementation of Oracle systems for an internationally renowned Finance organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
Networkers' client is seeking an Oracle ERP Implementation Project Manager to assist in the full cycle software implementation of Oracle systems for an internationally renowned Finance organisation based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for managing strategic business initiatives, scope, time and costs. You will lead multiple projects and all activities and deliverables required to achieve the projects' objectives.
- Bring relevant domain area knowledge to each project
- Manage assigned projects utilising all the 9 Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Execute and manage PMO processes that support other Project Managers, project management processes, standards and templates
- Incorporate project management best practices into PMO templates, standards and processes
- Facilitate IT resource management processes including capacity planning processes
- Participate in the demand management process including work estimation and project budget planning
Skills should include most of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10+ years' Project Management experience
- Strong organizational, negotiation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience with full lifecycle Oracle implementation processes
- Preferably Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 Certified
- Knowledge of customer experience, process improvement and platform/ product development
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments preferred. Agile certifications (CSM, CSP)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with an enterprise project portfolio management tool (Daptiv, Clarity, Microsoft EPM)
- Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process, including techniques for estimation, developing contingency and management reserve, PERT, CPM and critical chain
- Experience in mortgage banking or domain area knowledge of at least one but preferably more of the following: software development; software quality assurance testing; software technical specification development; Knowledge of resource management, resource acquisition, resource effort estimation, resource-levelling and project resource cost-planning and tracking
- Working knowledge of back-office processes, systems and e-commerce technologies along with a grasp of trends and the direction of emerging technologies
- Understanding of the "numbers" encompassing budgeting, financial planning, capital justification, resource allocation, cost analysis, P&L and balance sheet experience is desirable
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...