- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
LTE DSP Senior Engineer
The DSP team is in charge of designing and developing the physical layer of the WiMAX and LTE solutions.
In this team, you will be involved in
- designing new algorithms/defining new architectures for the PHY layer of our LTE chipsets
- implementing and validating the methods in the baseband LTE simulator of the DSP team
- preparation and update of the design documents along with the development process
- support of the Asic team for the Verilog/VHDL implementation
- debug and integration phase of the LTE solution together with the Asic and integration teams
- Highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous
- Interested in challenges of new technologies and novel algorithms
- Team oriented, with ability to work well in multicultural environment
- Ability to work closely with other teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fast learning capabilities
- Fluent English
- Engineering degree in Telecommunication/Electronics
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the telecommunications and/or embedded system industry
- Strong background in signal processing/digital communication is a must
- Good knowledge and working experience in C or C++ is a must
- Knowledge in 3GPP LTE specifications is a plus
- Knowledge in ASIC and DSP implementation is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....