- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
LTE DSP Senior Engineer
The DSP team is in charge of designing and developing the physical layer of the WiMAX and LTE solutions.
In this team, you will be involved in
- designing new algorithms/defining new architectures for the PHY layer of our LTE chipsets
- implementing and validating the methods in the baseband LTE simulator of the DSP team
- preparation and update of the design documents along with the development process
- support of the Asic team for the Verilog/VHDL implementation
- debug and integration phase of the LTE solution together with the Asic and integration teams
- Highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous
- Interested in challenges of new technologies and novel algorithms
- Team oriented, with ability to work well in multicultural environment
- Ability to work closely with other teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fast learning capabilities
- Fluent English
- Engineering degree in Telecommunication/Electronics
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the telecommunications and/or embedded system industry
- Strong background in signal processing/digital communication is a must
- Good knowledge and working experience in C or C++ is a must
- Knowledge in 3GPP LTE specifications is a plus
- Knowledge in ASIC and DSP implementation is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...