- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Warehouse Developer
A SQL Data Warehouse Developer is required to develop, support and maintain BI solutins in line with the company's architectural vision.
A SQL Data Warehouse Developer is required to work for a leading financial services client of mine based in the City of London. The successful candidate will develop, support and maintain BI solutions in line with the company's architectural vision. My client are looking to migrate to SQL Server 2017-19 and are looking for a BI Developer with experience of IT development processes and delivery lifecycles. previous experience of SQL Server platform upgrades would be advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable skills in SQL Server 2012, 2016, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DQS, MDS , Power BI
- Demonstrable skills in Data warehousing, data lakes and big data solutions.
- Demonstrable experience within Microsoft applications and platforms.
- Azure experience beneficial.
- Good proven experience of SQL Server 2012, 2016, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DQS, MDS , Power BI
- Good experience and knowledge of Microsoft development, test and project technologies
If you are a SQL Data Warehouse Developer keen to be involved in greenfield projects and have a strong SQL Server and Microsoft BI skill-set please apply below.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.