- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a global leading ICT company to find Construction Managers to work with them on a W2 contractual basis in locations throughout the USA.
San Antonio, TX
The Construction Manager will be accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling, service provider and 3rd party contractor (GC's), and quality management on any given project. Ensuring that all 3rd party contractors (GC's) are adhering to our client's standards, processes and procedures as well as all federal and local standards.
The Construction Manager is responsible for assuring;
- Only the Customer's approved materials are installed on the project.
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings.
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
The Construction Manager is responsible for ensuring;
- Workmanship quality of the installations done by the 3rd party contractors (GC's) is within the Contract, the client's standards and their customer's expectations.
- All client, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
The Construction Manager is responsible for performing;
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Site inspection.
- Progress reporting/status reporting to key stakeholders.
- Providing assistance to the 3rd party suppliers (GC's) and any other suppliers that provide services associated with all Civil Works activities.
- Ensuring all materials delivered to site are correct and rejecting wrong materials where needed.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Scope of work and preconstruction documents.
- Maintaining close out document review and acceptance sign off.
The Construction Manager requirements are;
- 5-7 years construction management experience.
- Proven experience of managing 200+ sites at any one time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Recent Verizon construction experience needed.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- Demand for AI jobs exceeds supply by 2 to 1
“The robots are coming!” is a phrase often cited by tech enthusiasts. But in reality the AI sector is in urgent need of peop...