- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst (Intermediate to Senior Level)
Stellenbosch or Century City - R60-65k per month CTC
Technical Business Analyst
Tech savvy and passionate engineers to join an innovative product company - Established company with a "start-up culture"
Due to expansion and investment the team is growing and looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join the team
The Technical Business Analyst will translate a business opportunity into conceptual design and define the roles as well as responsibilities of all relevant parties.
We are looking for someone with a balance between possessing both the business and technical skills.
You must be able to conceptualise new solutions and then engage with multiple stakeholders to make it a reality.
Customer facing experience is essential as you will lead pre-sales and initial project workshops with customers
Project Management experience is advantageous as you will work with a project team
Summary of skills and experience required:
- Ideally, an Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant IT degree
- 2 or more years' experience in a software environment, preferably in a customer-facing role
- A solid understanding of business finances, how to write business plans, and data analysis
- Preferably experience within financial services, mobile platforms, consumer facing solutions, preferably from software vendor perspective
- Systems engineering and/or requirements management exposure will be an advantage
- Hands-on implementation experience and a track record of delivery
- Good presentation and facilitation skills; ability to host workshops and design sessions
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written): the ability to articulate the key differentiators of a solution and engage in technical discussions with customers and partners
- Composing and pitching a proposal/business plan, as well as understanding of business concepts (financial, ROI, etc.)
- Flexible working, start-up culture, social events, study assistance, free Friday lunches!
- Technical Business Analyst
- Financial Services
- Project Management
To find out more or to apply please email your CV to:
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.