- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
UI - UX designer
UI / UX Designer - Cape Town CBD
R300-380 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
6 months initial contract extendable
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create UX/UI designs in alignment with business product requirements for the development team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, keeping best practice in mind
- Accurately record user requirements in detailed designs
- Maintain and record iterative version control to ensure alignment and adherence to the design requirements
- Design in accordance with the brand guide and resources to ensure brand consistency across all products, solutions and modules
- Supporting marketing with design collateral and digital strategy and execution
- 4- 5+ years of professional UI / UX, web design experience
- Ability to design and create wireframes to provide to the development team
- Awareness of best practice and keeping similar themes throughout a client journey
- Experience creating/editing HTML Emails
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Must be self-motivated and committed to building professional, world class applications
- UI / UX
If you are keen to learn more and Apply, please send your CV to Melissa.email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...